All or Nothing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All or Nothing

The Last Breath PS3 Clan Founded By: KNIGHTParikh Bowlama KiLlStRiKe25

+4
FACK u2
bowlama
KNIGHTParikh
KiLlStRiKe25
8 posters

R.I.P. OA, AAO

KiLlStRiKe25

R.I.P. OA, AAO Empty R.I.P. OA, AAO

Post  KiLlStRiKe25 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:14 pm

When I first started out on the psp on MOHH2 there was many good clans but i was a scrub no one wanted me i saw many great clans some scrubish some pro's some just on the verge of getting to the top. i was -1800 or soething i sucked so i was owning in a game. some kid from Army asked me to join i thought ok sweet. then TNT.then a few others i dont remember so i joined them all then a clan Bow was in i joined quit to days later joined BANG my 1st day as a member i ran into HBSniper3 if you have met him you know he is good i said do u wanna join he said no and i said why he said your a SG noob i had no clue what he meant so i said 1v1 me he said ok so we did i got like 2-3 kills at the most on him i was like dang man how the heck to you do that i had no clue so later that week i saw him again so i said play me again he said no you suck and i said ok 2v1 he beat the crap outta both of us i was amazed so then i ran into OAGoDofWaR my hero man he was the nicest person i ever met he showed me every thing i knew on MOHH2 so i got good enough with that bar i challenged him he beat me alot before i won but then i got a bit to good for my self i got the offer of a life time to be in OA so i accepted i joined later that week it died but was remade into AAO i made the account but i deleted it to make GF im so stupid i know all that hard work and just give it up but i did with ASRow as my Partner we were a great team we made alot of new friends and we had alot of fun things happend it started to fall and AAORollEMUP gave me another chance that i desired so much in the beginning but i turned him down my psp broke, my neces got stolen but before i left i thought AAO was Very Angry at me but they were just upset. my PSP starting working again i starting geting kinda good met GF Sniper again then i sold my psp got my ps3 got good at cod4 no clans new about me but then X-Fury outta the blue says wanna join AAO i said for real can i? he said sure i was like heck yeah another chance in not letting this one go but i messed up by tring to recruit at 1 non-prestige thats hard but i got some people here and there and now looking Back

What did i learn? how to make friends? how to become someone with leadership?

How to waste 1 year of my Life? How to be a Bad PERSON?

IF you read all this thank you and one last time R.I.P.-OA,AAO,AND and other clan that helped me that i forgot about
    KNIGHTParikh
    KNIGHTParikh
    Admin

R.I.P. OA, AAO Empty Re: R.I.P. OA, AAO

Post  KNIGHTParikh Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm

AAO's still there as a "group" and we still hang out there but we dont play any games together its just merely a chat.
    bowlama
    bowlama

Post  bowlama Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm

yup Crying or Very sad
    FACK u2
    FACK u2

Post  FACK u2 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 pm

best clan in MOHH2 always wanted to join and i did last september Very Happy
    LuCaS-5oo
    LuCaS-5oo

Location : In Texas, on top of a hill, near where the guy who kills people with his chainsaw lives

Post  LuCaS-5oo Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:42 pm

yea yea yea, thats right... i was sent by God to call you home, LoL sunny
    xNeCrOmAnCeRx
    xNeCrOmAnCeRx

Post  xNeCrOmAnCeRx Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 am

very touching kill.... sounds like you had a rough time and shit buts its all straight atleast we got AoN now and its time to take out all the other clans that we need to
    Dhomeboy
    Dhomeboy

Post  Dhomeboy Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 pm

i pwned with aao for 3 months
    KNIGHTParikh
    KNIGHTParikh
    Admin

Post  KNIGHTParikh Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Dhomeboy wrote:i pwned with aao for 3 months

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    LoLLiS517707
    LoLLiS517707

Post  LoLLiS517707 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 am

Look at that.... OA GODofW4R the nicest person he knew... I GOT YOU SO BEAST THAT YOU BEAT ME... once Cool
    KiLlStRiKe25

Post  KiLlStRiKe25 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 am

yea i know you were the nicest person i ever met besides rollemup and my old friend, that reconized me and got me a tryout but i always forgot his name and how to spell it i think its stelth? sorry if thats not right
    bowlama
    bowlama

Post  bowlama Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

hmmm sum1 needs a spelling lesson Evil or Very Mad lol its stealth AKA joelinhoebag Razz jp
    KNIGHTParikh
    KNIGHTParikh
    Admin

Post  KNIGHTParikh Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Joelinho, Joel, Stealth, ect...

PM me if you need his email

and u forgotz mez xDz
    KiLlStRiKe25

Post  KiLlStRiKe25 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 am

the reason why i did not add you shady is because i did not know you at the time i met you after when i join OA but shady was a great friend to
    KNIGHTParikh
    KNIGHTParikh
    Admin

Post  KNIGHTParikh Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm

w00t

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm