All or Nothing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All or Nothing

The Last Breath PS3 Clan Founded By: KNIGHTParikh Bowlama KiLlStRiKe25

4 posters

bowlama

D4RkNiGhTxIGGYx
    D4RkNiGhTxIGGYx

bowlama Empty bowlama

Post  D4RkNiGhTxIGGYx Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:32 pm

hey guys someone tell bow-LAME to unblock me hes a fcktart oh and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok srry my h is messed up i prssed it and it got stuck so it kept typing so i left it oh and uh you forgot some ,poeple to add on roster oh and i would put their prestige nest to their names Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    bowlama
    bowlama

bowlama Empty Re: bowlama

Post  bowlama Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 pm

D4RkNiGhTxIGGYx wrote:hey guys someone tell bow-LAME to unblock me hes a sexy beast oh and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sexy bastard ok my m is messed up i prssed it and it got stuck so it kept typing so i left it oh and uh you forgot some ,poeple to add on roster oh and i would put their prestige nest to their names Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i feel really uncomfortable with this post... and u mispelled sum words. go back 2 kindygarten tongue (i know its spelt wrong Rolling Eyes )
    KNIGHTParikh
    KNIGHTParikh
    Admin

Post  KNIGHTParikh Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:15 pm

fag alert Cool
    Dhomeboy
    Dhomeboy

Post  Dhomeboy Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Where's GEVM!
    D4RkNiGhTxIGGYx